Saturday, September 22, 2012

Biscuit's Baby Shower

When I found out one of my best friends, Sasha was having her baby shower, I knew I had to be there! See, Sasha who I affectionately call Biscuit lives in San Antonio with her husband Shane. So when she said that it would be closer to where I was...I told Juan lets get up and go! It did take a while for us to drive there still nowhere as far as San Antonio would have been.

It was a full house at her sister's. Babies and mommies everywhere! Biscuit looked awesome with her little baby bump growing. She held Sofia from time to time as we connected and watched as she opened gifts. Afterwards we went a little further to eat at her favorite restaurant: Angelos. She was happy to spend time with all of her friends as were we.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...