Saturday, August 4, 2012

Latching On Big Time!

I've had a lot of time to myself with the Little Miss since both El Rey and my mother are at work, so I have just been going stir crazy in the house. When I saw there was a event called the Big Latch On, I was intrigued and wanted to be a part of it right away.

The Big Latch On is an event where breastfeeding women come with their children to breastfeed all at one time. They do this all over the world. Isn't that just awesome? After I did some searching I registered for it on the day of,  Sofia, my cousin Courtney and I went to the Fort Worth Botanic Gardens to be a part of this event. (Well, not Courtney since she doesn't have any kids)

It felt great to be a part of something big like this, especially since it was about breastfeeding which what I am majority of the time doing for Sofia. Whenever I have number two, I most likely will do this again!



Latching on!


All set!


Hands were raised to count how many moms were feeding.


Sofia approves of lunch

Cool little miss

Cuddles with Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...