Tuesday, June 26, 2012

La Princesa || Month Two


Milestones: HOUSTON, we have reached the smiling stage! She just looked at me one morning and just cracked one for me. Previously I had been wondering when she was going to give me a smile and she had given my mom one already so I was a bit bummed out. But man when she did that, it just made my morning, and the rest of my life.

She also is mastering how to sleep through the night. It's so wonderful being able to try to get a few more hours of sleep.

Loves: Sleeping, Bun Bun, nursing, watching Glee with Mommy (no seriously, it's her show) sitting in her bumbo, talking with Papi when he gets home from work, sleeping in her swing.

Hates: Gas, tummy time, sitting still in her car seat when we are at a red light, bedtime (she gets really fussy)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...