Monday, July 9, 2012

Money Issues

I have a husband, a baby girl and possibly a new house on the way. You would think that I would be happy about this right? Well, lately I haven't been. That's because we are having some serious money issues right now. I have like nothing in my account (which makes sense seeing as I'm not working) and Juan can only put so much in it because with his measly paycheck he has to pay off other things as well, like credit cards, our phones and gas for Paloma. Now we had to take out funds from his retirement money so that we could pay for an inspection for the house. How much exactly? Almost 300 dollars. Holy new house, Batman!

The badside to all this...

My birthday is coming up next Tuesday and I know that with how our money is going already...I won't get anything for it from my husband. It sucks. I asked him for a wedding band because when we got married, I had a cheap one that discolored my finger. Now that I've had Sofia, I can fit rings now. Who knows when I'll get it now? My mom is getting me something I guess. I just don't want it to be where my husband ends up being like my dad. Where he thinks it's ok and that I'm not special enough to get stuff for. I already have one guy like that, I don't need two.

It's just time for me to find a new job and to find child care for Sofia. It's going to be tough, but it needs to be done. We can't be broke and have a new house. It's just not possible.

Wish me and my family luck. We REALLY need it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...