Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th!

It's Independence Day and you know what that means! Barbecue and fireworks! Woot!

However...it also means HEAT!

My poor Boodah didn't know what to do in all this heat, she was so miserable. We tried to keep her out of the heat as much as possible only coming outside for a little while at a time when we went over to Bal and Kortni's house to hang. After eating our fill and watching the Blacks vs Mexicans volleyball game, we headed to an area near Downtown Ft Worth to watch the fireworks. Sofia was fussy as we waited for the sun to go down so my Mom was helpful enough to sit with her grandbaby in her air conditioned car.

The fireworks were awesome as usual but the best part about it as that the area we were in made it so we were able to see two shows at the same time. Glorious! Sofia slept through the whole thing...but being two months old, I kind of expected as much. My silly little lady.

I'm not sure if I love the fourth as much as I used to when I was younger; but then again...I find myself not liking a lot of holidays as much. Maybe it's a growing up thing. But this one is up there in the list of great Independence Days!

Happy 4th to you all! Here are some pictures we have taken:

No doubt that this is my child with those eyes...

Papi feeding little girl.


The mommy and the daddy

This was moments before she started crying 

Our cool little lady

No doubt this is his child either...

Me and my mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...