Sunday, July 29, 2012

Ello there!

I finally got those nasty viruses (yes, plural!) off of my computer. It feels good to have a faster computer again. It was driving me bananas.

I hope everything is going ok with everybody. Everything is fine here. Things were a little rough with the husband for a while (mostly about the in-laws. I'm sure some of you understand.)...we're still working on it.

Sofia is great. She just turned 3 months on the 26th of course. She's getting so big! Good head control, she can stand on her legs while we are holding her on our laps, she smiles and boy, is she a TALKER! She would talk all day long, given her way. The best part? She sleeps all night. It's greatness getting some good sleep!

I found out that I have a hernia and that I'll soon have to have surgery for it. It's scary but it has to be done. Then afterwards I've decided to look for some night jobs like in a bar or night club as a waitress. That way I don't have to worry about child care for Sofia; I'd be there during the day. I don't have to worry about pumping either...she sleeps during the night until about 5 so that works out too.

I'll have to find a job soon though because we are heading towards that ending stretch to our house. I don't want us to get our house and then lose it because we don't have enough money to hold up the mortgage.

It's going to be a rough road, but we'll get through it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...