Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Crazy Yet Fun Night

So it's nearly my mom's birthday so her best friend wanted to take her to a strip club. Why? I had no idea, but I also didn't know that my mother had never been to one. So we went to Club Onyx over in Dallas and tried our best to have fun there with nearly naked ladies all around. Cynthia's daughter Eboni and I were fine with the surroundings; we had both been in exotic clubs before, but when I looked over at my mother and Cynthia, they just sat there with their jaws open. My mother even cried. I was horrified and I asked her why she was crying, and she replied that the girl on the stage was somebody's baby.

That was cue that it was time to leave. No need for more suffering for all of us. We did see my aunt's ex-husband there too and it was good to see him-he was my favorite uncle when they were together. One thing is for sure...we won't be taking my mother to see any naked bootangs any time soon!

A beautiful building on the drive over.

Ebbs and me about to head inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...