Saturday, June 23, 2012

Time for Mommy

It's been a long time coming but I finally got some mommy time to myself. My mom's best friend Cynthia and her friends had tickets to Hyenas; a comedy club in downtown and I was invited to come along. So I beautified myself as best I could (which was hard with overdone braids) and after taking a few pictures with my mom, headed out for some fun.


Still showing that baby belly...






 I had pumped before so I enjoyed a nice drink while laughing at the jokes. Even though I was having fun, I missed my Boodah so bad and called Juan to check on her. He had taken her to his parents house and she was doing just fine in her new rocking chair that Alicia and Juan Sr. had gotten her. That made me feel better and I just kept having fun with my mom and friends. There is no telling if I get another break like this anytime soon, but I'll take what I can!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...