Saturday, May 26, 2012

Look Who's A Month Old!

Our baby girl has made it to the one month mark and it's gone by faster than I thought! I realize that I have been posting lots of pictures lately and not a lot of quality blog posts, but this little lady is keeping me on my toes. Waking up early to breastfeed and keeping that breastfeeding going all day long is pretty tiring. I still feel like a milk machine and it's not exactly the best feeling when she suckles. In fact, it's pretty excruciating because she has a unbalanced latch. But it's all worth it to know that I'm making food for her to grow into a chubby little thing as seen below. I will risk anything to make this Little Miss happy. 




Catching a nap on Papi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...