Friday, March 30, 2012

Little Big Girl

So...you know how everybody tells people that the third trimester of pregnancy is the worst? I'm living proof that they are completely right.

So far, I've been tired to the point where I will sleep almost all day long. My hips are extra sore when I sleep or if I'm in a certain position too long. I have sweat in places I never knew would get sweaty. I wake up in the middle of the night for no reason. My feet sometimes swell like balloons. I pee all the time and so on and so forth.

But I think the worst, comes from the inside of the oven where the little miss is. Sofia is growing like a weed. So much that I have this horrible pressure right below my belly button. Not only that...she seems to have it in her head that she still has room enough to wiggle around and kick her mommy everywhere. I say...no. Laying on my back is a nono, riding in the truck can be a nono, but somehow...sleep is manageable when in the right spot.

I told my mom today that I feel like it's half and half with her. Part of me wants to have a bit of a break from all the kicking and wiggling (cause now, really...it's not pleasant) and the other part of me likes to know she's moving. My mom told me she understood. Good. I'm glad somebody does.

On Sunday, we should be working on invites for my shower. I know it's pretty late, but my mom is old school where she thinks it needs to be as close to the birth as possible. I'm thinking..."All right, but if I break water all over the floor in the shower...guess who's responsible?" Hopefully though everything will be all right.


Well...I guess that's all I have to say tonight. I'll come up with something else later. Til then!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...