Monday, December 19, 2011

Seeing Sofia For The First First Time

My mother and I went to go and see Sofia in the womb in a special 3D ultrasound today. It definitely was a beautiful experience and I was so happy to see my little miss moving around and touching her feet to her head. We already know that she's a girl but the ultrasound tech wanted to see if she could get another picture to confirm. Sofia denied us the privilege as she kept her legs fully closed. When I told Juan that she did that later on that night, he laughed and said:

"That's right, girl! Keep it that way." That's my husband, ya'll.

We got some photos to keep and a cd to see Sofia whenever we wanted. If you soon-to-be mamas haven't done 3D ultrasounds before, you should!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...