Monday, December 5, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters


1. It's been raining since Friday and I hate cold rain. It just chills me to the core. Aren't babies supposed to make you like overheat or something? I could use that heat right about now.

1a. Everytime it rains, the internet goes out. It's highly irritating and I wish I could just walk up to the Charter headquarters and just yell out, "Cover that thing why don't you?!"  I know, I know...I'm just ranting.

2. I can't believe Christmas is already coming and I can't wait to eat IHOP with my mom's side of the family. Every christmas all twenty-eight of us come and eat breakfast. Then afterwards, like 2 hours later, we come and eat dinner at my great aunt Janet's house. We're pretty much stuffed after all of that.

3. I don't really know what I want for christmas. I really wanted an electric double breast pump and I hope my hubby can get it for me. If not, any baby items will do. My sister has already asked if she can get something for the baby instead of me. I say, "Heck yeah!"

4. It's been a month since my hubby and I have been married. It's still kind of weird for us, especially when it comes to the rings. They're cheap and will have to be replaced, so we really don't wear them constantly.

5. My family's talent show is coming up fast. It might be the shortest show we ever had. I won't be in it this year, but I can't wait to see what they come up with.

5a. This will be the first time I meet up with Kelly who's coming to our show as well. She was my sister on the game Second Life. I hope she is just as cool in reality as she is behind the screen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...