Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

Getting ready to go and get my family partying on with Sofia


This was probably the first New Years Eve that I didn't stay up all night long to partake in. We went to Juan's cousin, Ivan's house and celebrated there. After making my way around the crowded house with the bump, I was finally able to sit down comfortably to eat some great food and sweets. I chatted with Sarah and Karina and the rest of the familia around me before quickly getting tired from said good food and sweets. I told Juan to tell me when it was time for the countdown; didn't want to miss that! Then I went to sleep in one of the guest rooms.



Sure enough, Juan woke me up and I made it just in time to countdown to the New Year and to kiss my husband with the first kiss of 2012. Even though I slept through most of the night, I still was able to ring in the new year in time. I also wished my little sis a happy birthday; the New Years baby that she is.

Happy New Year to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...