Monday, November 21, 2011

More about the Writer




Yep, that's me!  Pretty nice looking woman if I should say so myself. :P


Well, where do I start? Well, let's start with what I know. I'm 26 years young and so far doing a pretty okay job at living this life. I can be a complex person if you don't really know me. At first glance, I'm probably looking like the world is crashing down on me. Believe me, most of the time , it's not. Depression has a grip on me pretty hard and I also have Aspergers. It's getting a lot easier to live with but it's definitely there. Once you get to know me, if I haven't made you laugh your head off yet, I haven't done my job. I can be quite goofy and at other times, quite sarcastic. Making people laugh makes me very happy.



I'm married to a wonderful man named Juan who to this day I'm convinced that God made for me. I'm not racist but I always wanted to be married to a Mexican man who loved me and took care of me. However, I never thought that my God man really existed. He's amazing and caring and just an angel. I love him like I love oxygen in my lungs. He is my king.


I was born to Tracy and Alton on July 17, 1985. It was an all right childhood. I wasn't a spoiled princess, but I was surrounded by a large loving family and you know sometimes, that's better than getting everything  you wanted. I was a happy child and I had quite an imagination. A trait I still have to this day. A trait I hope that I can pass on to my child as well.

I'm a writer of interracial erotic romance. I love knowing that love can exist beyond racial boundaries; I'm prime example of that and I want people to know that same feeling. I have several works in progress with chapters that I plan on putting on this blog. Once people read it they sometimes feel that they are inside the story alongside with the characters. That's my goal. I don't want people to just read my characters, I want to them to be best friends with my characters. It's going to be quite a journey.

Other than writing, I love music, singing, dancing and of course, writing and blogging about my life. I'm an avid gamer girl. I love Zelda, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts and God of War. I've been playing since around eight or nine years old and I can probably play just as well as any guy. Just don't let me play any kind of shooting game cause I have really bad aim. 



Lastly, I'm happy to announce that my husband and myself are expecting our first child. He or she will grace us with their presence around May 8, 2012. I love that date because our baby will be a great Mother's Day gift. So as my pregnancy gets closer and closer each month, the big question is this: Am I afraid to be a mother? My answer is no, not really. I'm more afraid that I won't be a good mother. That I won't be able to give what my child deserves. But I think that with the help of Juan, I will be ok. We'll be okay and hopefully soon, we will be able to have a good house for the baby to grow up happy in. That's all I really could ask for right now at this moment.

My life's journey is still unknown in some places but with what I have going so far...I'm excited to know what's next and I plan to chronicle it as I grow and discover. I hope you all will join the ride with me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...