Monday, November 21, 2011

Family Member Profile-Kearrah


Name: Kearrah Alexis
Birthdate: June 5, 2005

Kearrah is one of the people located in a space deep within my heart. She is my little cousin and the oldest daughter of my first cousin, Audia. She's a sweetheart who just loves to give hugs and kisses. She wasn't always that way...she used to be wild, and unpredictably funny. But childhood hasn't really been easy for her. In my eyes, it's almost like her spirit has been broken. It's sad really, but she's doing good for what she has.



She loves Spongebob, iCarly, and other shows like that. She loves to spend time with her sister, Kya and taking care of her. Kearrah also has a broad imagination. One night she cooked Thankgiving dinner for me (pretend of course) and you should have seen that mind working! I had so many plate of fake food I didn't know what to do. 



KeKe is very smart and I have a feeling that despite what's happened in her past, she's going to go forward and do what she needs to do in life.

More Photos of Kearrah




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...