Tuesday, January 21, 2014

To-Know-Me-Tuesday: The First One Ever!



So I'm always searching around blogs and other journals and I find that I really like to know more about the person writing them. I'm also fond of telling more about myself. So with that being said, I have decided to start To-Know-Me Tuesdays. Every Tuesday I will post 10 random facts about myself and will leave it to you all to tell me your facts as well. Sometimes there will be themes and sometimes just normal. In the end: let's just find out more about each other and connect more that way.

1. My name is Brittney Patrice; a normal name of course until you find that my mother's name is Tracy Denise, my cousin's name is Audia LaTrice and my daughter's name is Sofia Anneliese. Pattern much?

2. I was born in Texas and haven't lived anywhere else except for Louisiana when I was five. Other than that it's always been Texas.

3. I am known to weave it out in my hair. Yep, I'm not ashamed. It's a good way to keep my natural hair growing under braids or a nice wig. When my hair is long enough then I will set the extensions to the side, but not before.

4. I love to be barefoot and I love to be outside barefoot too. It has gotten me in a lot of trouble where I have gotten things stuck in my feet, like splinters and stuff, but I haven't learned my lesson on that one.

5. I drink alcohol, but not a lot. I love to drink mixed fruity cocktails at restaurants, but at home I enjoy wine coolers and Smirnoff.

6. I don't know how to drive a lot and I don't have a license. I know...it's sad for my age. Juan says I can drive pretty good though. Maybe it's a confidence thing. I don't know, but I'm working on it.

7. I have one mole on my back. Growing up, I never saw any...but maybe that's cause it was on my back the whole time!

8. I grew up with a military family. My grandfather, father, uncles and even a few cousins have all paid their dues to America. Because of that, we go by certain rules in the house as in no shoes off when we are eating at the table and children showing off their plates when they are done eating.

9. I'm not really religious but I do believe in God. I had went to church, but found that it wasn't the right church home for me. So now I'm just waiting until I'm ready to find a new one.

10. I can't sleep with socks on. Like ever. There is something about the feeling of socks rubbing against my sheets that makes me cringe. Even when my feet are ice cold. Good thing for husbands to help warm up!


So that's me today in ten facts! Now it's your turn!


0 comments:

Post a Comment